For people looking to earn big from their credit cards, especially in terms of travel points, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card, can offer you this and much more. This card is designed for the frequent traveler who doesn’t want to pay high annual fees to receive traveling perks.
This is also one of the top option cards on the market, and the $0 annual fee is a pretty great incentive for many cardholders. Some of the features of this card include excellent dining out options that rival almost any other cards in the market.
You may not find any swanky perks from the card such as lounge access or travel transfer partners, but what they will give you in terms of bonus points and redemption options will more than make up for anything else they don’t offer. Learn more about the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card in this article.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card Benefits and Features
They will offer you 20,000 bonus points in the first 3 months of getting card, provided you spend more than $1,000 in purchases. These points are equivalent to $200 cash redemption value.
0% APR for the First 12 Months
In the first 12 months, of opening the account, you will not be charged interest on purchases. Additionally, any balance transfers made in the first 120 days of opening the account also qualify for this intro offer.
Flexible Redemption Options
You can redeem the points for cash rewards, travel as well as gift cards and much, much more. You can also book a flight on any airline with no blackout dates. You could also use a combination of the points and a payment card to buy an air ticket.
There is also no limit to the number of points you can earn with the card, plus these points do not expire as long as your keep your account open at all times.
You will be eligible for early access to theater, concert and any special even tickets before they even go public.
Cell phone protection
With this card, you will enjoy up to $600 worth of protection against theft, or damage.
Also read: The Benefits of a US Bank Credit Card: Rewards, Perks, How to Apply and More
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card Fees and Charges
When applying for a credit card, it is important to be aware of the fees and interest charged. Below is a list of fees that come with the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card.
- APR – charged at 0% introductory offer for the first 12 months, and then later on it will revert to between 14.49% and 24.99%. This is based on your credit worthiness.
- Balance Transfer Rate – charged at 0% introductory offer for the first 12 months, and then later on it will revert to between 14.49% and 24.99%.
- Cash Advance APR – Charged at between 23.99% and 25.99% based on your creditworthiness.
- Minimum interest charge – not less than $1.00
- Annual card fee – $0
- Balance transfer fees – charged at either $5 or 3% of the amount whichever one is higher.
- Cash advances – charged at either $10 or 5% of the amount whichever one is higher.
- Overdraft protection advance – charged at $20 of the total overdraft amount.
- Foreign currency fee – $0
- Late payment fees – charged up to $40
- Returned check fee – charged up to $40
Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card Eligibility
For you to get approval for the card, you must meet the following requirements;
- Must have a good credit score of between 700 and 749
- You must have attained the age of 18 years, and if you are under 21, then you shall need to have a co-signer who is above 21 years old.
- You must be either a permanent resident of the US, or a citizen.
Also read: Discover the Advantages of the Capital One Credit Card with Contactless Pay
How to Apply for the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card
In order to apply for the card, simply log on to the Wells Fargo Website and maneuver to the APPLY button.
Fill out the following details on the application form in order to be considered for the card
- Your name
- Permanent address
- Email address
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
To find out more about the Wells Fargo Propel American Express Credit Card it is advisable to contact the bank directly. Wells Fargo Bank can be contacted at the following address: 420 Montgomery ST. San Francisco, CA 94163 or you can reach them on the number: 1 800 956 4442
This is the kind of credit card you would need if you are a frequent traveler. Their perks are more geared towards someone who loves to travel and is looking for a low maintenance card. Their $0 annual card fee is also an extremely attractive feature to most people.
All the best as you apply for this credit card. Check out the terms and conditions attached below and the company website for more information.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when using credit card products. Always be sure to read the bank’s terms and conditions page for more information.